Is she interested?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by danielle024, Sep 6, 2016.

1. danielle024

danielle024 New Member

I've recently befriended 2 sisters from a gym. Danielle and Marissa. I'm a closet bi-curious girl and I'm very, very attracted to Danielle. We are all mid 20's. Both girls are very nice but they seem oddly keen to force the friendship. Danielle seems reserved and shy, when the 3 of us are together its mostly me and Marissa chatting while she kinda hangs back and does her own thing. Danielle and I don't converse much.
    Recently Marissa has been inviting me out to join her and Danielle on the weekend. Marissa has been enquiring about my love-life quite frequently, I asked her if her sisters disliked me and she replied 'oh no.. she thinks you're so cute'. I also found of Danni has never had a serious boyfriend but Marissa does.. Later that night, Marissa came up to me and have me a spank of the butt while I was on the treadmill (not sure what to make of it)
    Whenever im around Danielle I subtly check her out and our eyes kind of dart back and forth looking at each other, its intense but awkward. I recently caught her peaking at my bare breasts in the change room, when I noticed, her eyes quickly darted away.
    3 of us have plans to go clubbing this weekend. I'd like to date Danielle but not sure if I have a chance.
    what do you girls make of this? is it in my head and do you think something is there?
    advice?

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Try flirting with her and see what happens. Look, it's not rocket science.

Personally, I think it is a little creepy that two sisters seem to be trying to 'force a friendship' with you. And the whole talking sex, checking you out thing. I am totally creeped out by the concept of sisters having some kind of three way sexual dynamic thing. ughhh.... *shudders*

And don't masturbate when your roommate is home. As @rainydaze so wisely advised.

rainydaze and Spygirl like this.
  3. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

The Danielle thing sounds pretty normal (aside from you either having the same name or you happening to use hers as a username here) but her sister...seems kind of weird, mixed and intense. I mean, it's one thing to want to be friends with someone, even trying a little too hard, maybe they don't have that many friends. But the gym slap...

I'm not sure what you usually do with newish friends but I can't say I've ever slapped my new friends ass when she's working out, hell I haven't slapped any of my friends asses . Maybe it's a weird jealousy thing they've got going on and she's aware you're into her sister

rainydaze likes this.