Is she interested?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by vigilante, Oct 15, 2014.

1. vigilante

vigilante Well-Known Member

For almost a year she was in some of classes. I thought she was beautiful, and pristine and there's no way I could possibly talk to her, especially that I'm a hard butch lesbian. She's top in most of our classes. Before we always smile at each other when we see each other along the hallways. Her friends would greet me, and later on she learned to say hi. Her "hi" is like a really expensive fragile plate. Then one day I came in late for class, and I asked her about the activity due she said blahblah and I remembered her mentioning "Tuesdays with Morrie". Today, somebody took my seat, and the only chair available was beside her. So, I sat there and was thinking of ways I could start a conversation when suddenly she asked me if I was into tv series. Then we went on and on, we were laughing all over the place, and kept on highfive-ing, but her highfive was more of touch and squeeze five. We found out we have a lot in common. When I told her that I don't have someone to go with me to all the weird places I mentioned she then said "Now, you do" and WOW. So, the bell rang, and it was our last class for the day. She told me to send her about the stuff I told her about. And we kept on saying bye, that it began to sound awkward.

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Not enough info to tell. Just go hang out with her more and see what happens.

Oh and drop the 'pristine' and 'fragile' stuff. She's a human - with flaws, strengths, complexity and weaknesses. Don't put her on a pedestal, or you'll both be in for a big let down.

3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Not enough info to tell. Just go hang out with her more and see what happens.

Oh and drop the 'pristine' and 'fragile' stuff. She's a human - with flaws, strengths, complexity and weaknesses. Don't put her on a pedestal, or you'll both be in for a big let down.

4. anonymous6483

anonymous6483 Well-Known Member

5. vigilante

I just found out today that she came from an all girls highschool.
    She's too shy and quiet, but since we like the same stuff, we talk a lot in class.
    I was kind of nervous, because when my friends teased me about her, I didn't know she was just behind me and probably heard it.I thought maybe things would then get awkward, but thankfully it's still normal.
    She's also into jazz, museums and other artsy-fartsy stuff, so I told her about these places I know
    which she haven't been to and asked me to bring her there.
    Then I also told her about this all day breakfast cloudnine-ish store, and she said we should go there.
    Then she asked me if I have already tried laser tag, and asked me if we could play sometime. (Damn, where has she been all my life?) Then she recounted stuff in OUR bucketlist. We've only been talking for a few days, it was kind of heavy to hear OUR, but I'm really glad she said that. I can feel that she's really straight, though I did not see signs of her dating boys.

6. vigilante

I just found out today that she came from an all girls highschool.
    She's too shy and quiet, but since we like the same stuff, we talk a lot in class.
    I was kind of nervous, because when my friends teased me about her, I didn't know she was just behind me and probably heard it.I thought maybe things would then get awkward, but thankfully it's still normal.
    She's also into jazz, museums and other artsy-fartsy stuff, so I told her about these places I know
    which she haven't been to and asked me to bring her there.
    Then I also told her about this all day breakfast cloudnine-ish store, and she said we should go there.
    Then she asked me if I have already tried laser tag, and asked me if we could play sometime. (Damn, where has she been all my life?) Then she recounted stuff in OUR bucketlist. We've only been talking for a few days, it was kind of heavy to hear OUR, but I'm really glad she said that. I can feel that she's really straight, though I did not see signs of her dating boys.

7. Coffee Addict

Coffee Addict Well-Known Member

I agree, hang out with her a little more, get to know her better. Worse case scenario, she will be a great friend.

8. vigilante

We have been apart since november. Before that I could always catch her looking at me smiling and we exchanged mixtapes. The day before we had to do our internship, her friends were talking about their boyfriends and she came to me saying "I can't relate" then we ended up joking how we date our parents and going home with them in the end. We continued our on going conversation online, it didn't stop, it can pause for like a day but we continue the conversation. We talked personal, arts, poetry, music and everything under the sun. We would ask each other questions about childhood or favorite highschool subjects. We had word of the days and we encourage each other, like she wants to do calligraphy and I want to do pottery. We were symbiotic, so we said. When we got back to school on 3rd week of January we didn't talk to each other, I don't know why. After we got dismissed she called me in the hallway and gave me a christmas gift with a note "In return for the delicious cheesecake(we shared). I hope you like it", I gave her mine (A book signed by the author). Her friend and my friend was like "Awww" She loved it that she said she can give me the award for having the most thoughtful gift ever. After that we continued not talking in personal, unless we have to. She told me online that she should hangout with me more personally because she learns a lot, and I took the liberty in subtly asking her out. She was in a seminar near the place I play hockey, and she had a lunch break. So I asked her out to lunch but she just seenzoned me. Since she left me her number in case I will be around, I had sum up the courage to call her. We met and we decided to grab an icecream coz we don't have the time to eat lunch, we got on the escalator but she suddenly suggest getting crepes, which is up the escalator. And since we're just a few steps away from the top, I jokingly suggested that we climb against the escalator going down, but she was up for it so we ran.. and she tripped. It was fast, all I know is I picked her up immediately cause I was afraid it might hurt her, but she hit my head getting up. I was like "ouch" and she went "sorryyy" and I know then that she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen inside and out. She laughed and exclaimed "Well that was awkward" and we went on to get crepe. She went straight to counter that I wasn't able to treat her, because that was the plan. I want to treat her out. So we just talked, laughed and I walked her back to her gate(seminar). When I got home I texted her "Thanks for having crepe with me" and she said "I should be the one saying that. Thank you too!" then I suggested we go to this ice cream store but she didn't reply. Did I blew something? Like maybe she's not really interested in dating?

9. MLL

MLL Member

Based off what you've said I really don't think you blew anything. Nevertheless, a great piece of advice I'm always given which I'm trying to listen to a bit more is not to over analyse everything which I think might be something to pass onto you in this instance.

Try taking things slow and just see where they go :)

10. vigilante

So a few weeks back we rode the same train going home, coz I had to stay in my grandma’s. Since it was my first time I had no card, and the line was long, but she offered me her card instead. We were craving for Tacobell so I said that we go out the next next day. Apparently she wasn’t sure, and I took it as a no. The next day it was 2 days before valentines, I had the idea of bringing her taco bell also as a makeup for the escalator incident and her card. So I did, I wrote on the wrapper sorry for the bruise ps: if you can’t go to taco bell, I’ll bring taco bell to you

I just handed her back the card and the taco bell bag, and went away as if in a hurry coz I was afraid to see her reaction.

The next day, we had the same class and she told me she was surprised yesterday, she thought we were going to taco bell today. Apparently her mom allowed her and she was supposed to tell me until I handed her the quesadilla and went away.

So recently I let her meet my friends, I invited her to their art exhibit. At first I thought she didn’t want to go because she said she accidentally saw the exhibit already(it’s in a mall near their house). I thought it was an excuse, but she went with me anyway.

Last last week, we were talking in class when suddenly she told me about this “butch” she has a crush on, so I thought it was just straight-girl crush but when she said “too bad she already has a gf” I had a hint that maybe she has a tendency to be gay. Which I am happy and sad about(coz it wasn’t me). So, we took the train and we were playing with each other, doing secret handshake and stuff. She told me my hands are soft like a baby’s butt, and we tried to feel each other’s hand. The next day, I was devastated to find her post on tumblr which I feel

was about me(no gender pronoun) : [​IMG]

She’s not a bad person, but I thought she’d be glad she met me. Why would she wish she never met me?

11. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Urgh, passive agressive gender neutral stauses!

Without asking her outright you don't know definitely that this is about you. I think it's time to bite the bullet, and have a chat with this girl about how you're feeling. All these is she making excuses, is this status about me, type questions are going to send you into a pit of despair. So try not to over think everything, ask yourself one question: If she doesn't feel the same way, do you think you would want to be friends with her or is it all or nothing?

In the meantime, do something for yourself, unwrap your brain from the thoughts that surround this girl and give yourself so "me time."

12. vigilante

After her post, I went out with my friend who apparently everyone thinks I’m coupling with. It was our “Frieniversary”, I thought it was a good idea to post a photo with a girl (I don't usually do) just to make her not worry that I’m focusing on her only. To stop her from worrying I might "fall in love with her”.

She’s one of the best friends I ever got, I mean we were symbiotic. She thought I was smart, funny, kind and creative. That “You have no idea how interesting you are.” I’ve had girlfriends before, but I’ve never felt this appreciated for being me. I have never felt connected with someone, that’s why I probably prefer if she wanted me a little more. And it’s okay if she didn’t, but I don’t want her to wish she never met me.

Day after that, we didn’t talk which made me feel like she was guilty about the post. But at the end of the day, I was on my way to my locker and she was just about to leave. We passed by each other with an awkward hi and smile. A few minutes later she came back, I was just looking at her walk towards my direction, and she said she forgot something in her locker. We ended up walking together to the train station. And I was surprised that she texted me first after we parted, I usually do that.

We had a school event, which made us have more time to spend together. I went with her and her bffs to lunch. Which was nice, because they got to know me, I got to know them and they started greeting me with glee. She also suggested that I meet her other friends, which made me feel like I’m finally welcome to her world. We spent the whole afternoon roaming around, we had this favourite booth it was dark, filled with lanterns and you can post a wish on the wall. We sat there, on the ground, and it felt like we were in a far place we said. We went back to their booth, they had this snow soap, and I built a tiny snowman with it. They were excited about it, her group mates thought I was being cute. And I saw her eyes sparkle when she told me I was such a creative person. I excused myself to wash the snow soap off my hands, she said she wanted to go with me. So she was washing paint off her hands, and I offered my hand filled with snow soap. We played a little. She brought her polaroid, and asked her friend to take a photo of us, her friends joined but she said after just the two of us.

Since we finished real late, her mom was gonna fetch her. I stayed with her waiting til midnight. We just talked, mostly about high school. And I let her see my high school wallet, she was laughing. And in my head I was like man, what a view. She wanted me to pinky promise I’d go home before midnight even when her mom hasn’t come yet(she didn’t want to keep me as we had to go to school at 5:30am), I noticed her pinky had paint left, I was trying to rub it off and she playfully get it all over my hands. I remembered we forgot to post on the wishing wall, but I told her I know my wish “I wish for your wish to come true in all levels” and she said “then I wish..for your wish to come true in all levels”

We had set a day to go to a gallery near school, we met in our favourite library in the arts building. She let me see her high school wallet as she promised. And made our way to the gallery. We were the only people there. There was this piece, a 10 minute loop of digital sunrise and in front of it was a block for sitting. We sat there and she told me how her mom took her to see her first sunrise watching. And then she asked me about mine. We left in time for lunch. She brought me to this place near school, I tried to pay for the lunch, she kept insisting me her share, but I ignored her. We went back to school 10 mins before her class starts. The next day I found a note in my locker saying “Thanks for accompanying me to the gallery and having lunch with me today. I had fun haha” with her share for lunch taped to it.
    She thought I was like my lock, “golden.”

13. vigilante

So weeks ago she just told me that she is pansexual. She is mainly attracted to intelligence and character. But she thinks she can never tell this to her friends. She also told me that her mom is really strict and religious. Going home, she held my hand for a good couple of minutes because she dragged me to somewhere and it stayed there for a few more minutes. I was actually shocked coz I thought she was like a "no-touching" type of person like me.
    She gave me her favourite book, she told me she would explain why it's one of her favourites after I'm done. I figured she's like the main character, the girl who thinks love is the greatest tragedy. And then she said about this favorite quote about the male protagonist "Maddening smile" and pointed that it's like me.
    Last night, we went to a bar. I think it was her first time, and also to taste alcohol. They were there first, I just followed, since I had to run some errands first. I did not let her drink, since she had to take the train going home. I just let her sip a few of my drink and hers. We had this gay guy friend, and we were talking about his partner, when suddenly she opened up that she's gay. After an hour or so, our friends suggested to part. I told her I will drop her off, at least at the train station since it's late, but she said I shouldn't bother. Then our friend who has a car offered to take her to the nearest train station, but I said I will take her to her home. She told our friend that she'd just go with me, but it ended up our friend taking us both to the train station.
    Our gay guy friend suddenly wanted to go with me to get her home, he said it was a bit early for him to be home. He then asked her if she have a crush in school in our batch, she said yes. Then he mentioned guy names and she said it's not a guy, so we both said girl names and she said "Actually, she's boyish" and I stopped and tried to divert it to another topic coz I realised that we're only 3 butches in the batch. And I'm scared to know that it is not me. Our friend then asked me about my crush and she commented "Now that's what I'm interested in knowing" but I said none.
    We opted to get icecream before going home, I excused myself to go to the comfort room. As I was on my way back, they shared this change-the-topic-she's-here look. I ignored it and got our icecreams. She then said she has to go coz her mom's waiting for her. Suddenly our friend did not want to continue on our agreed quest of getting her home. He said he was tired. So I don't much remember what happened except her asking again who I fancy. After I dropped her off, she gave me a hug. Again, I was shocked, coz she seemed like an aloof kind of person. And she knows hugs scare me.

We gotten so close, and often she tells me about her weird dreams that involved me. She told me before that she rarely get dreams. I think I really like her now, but she hasn't shown any concrete signs that my feelings are reciprocated. And I don't want to mess up our great friendship, so should I just ask her? or just keep it to myself?