Is NOT Texting a Sign??

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by AEFan1, Dec 11, 2013.

1. AEFan1

AEFan1 Member

I met this girl. We went out. We have hung out in a group several times. I get the vibe she's still heartbroken after her last relationship... She HAD been texting me often and talking with me on the phone. After this past weekend--nothing. Silence. Zilch.

So, that's it? Right? The End? I'm unsure if I should call her or ask her anything since we never really "had anything" to begin with...make sense?

Thanks for any thoughts...

2. Shelbs

Shelbs Active Member

Well, did anything happen this past weekend?

3. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

It's simple really. If she wanted to talk to you or text you, she would. We do the things we want to do…and lots of times we avoid doing those things we don't want to do. If she were into you, I think it would be pretty clear and you wouldn't have to play this guessing game.

4. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Well-Known Member

I agree with Spygirl, now there are some exceptions because if you are just getting to know her and something personal in her life is occupying her time she may not reach out to you BUT if everything is going well in her life and she just stopped texting you I would assume its because she has lost interest. You can text her once and see if she responds, if she doesn't move on...if she responds that shes been great...move on. When I was dating someone or getting to know them, I text them because I was excited to get to know them but if i wasn't interested anymore I just stopped.

5. AEFan1

AEFan1 Member

Nothing happened this past week. I was a sad case and texted her a few more times. I got a brief response to one of my texts. Ouch. Facing rejection is always tough. Thanks for your thoughts.