Intrigued by a girl in a way I've never been ...

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by missdianaxo, Oct 5, 2014.

1. missdianaxo

missdianaxo Member

So I'd like to say this is a long story but it isn't.
    Basically, every morning, I take the bus from the same location to my university and every morning, the same girl is on my bus. When we get to campus, we get off, head in the same direction, and have class in the same building (different classrooms though). Then, we have the same class later in the day. Now, every time we see each other, we have this eye contact that literally makes my heart stop.
    On the bus, I'll be glancing at her (because I find her so beautiful and intriguing) and then I'll look away, and I'll look back at her and she'll glance up and we'll make eye contact. I'm really shy so I just look away. In class, same thing. She'll sort of look back (she sits at the front, I sit towards the middle) and we'll end up making eye contact, I'll look away, and then she kind of stares as she walks out of the classroom as she passes by me, but pretty subtly.
    While I'd like to think that she stares back because she's also into me, I think it's because she's thinking "why is this girl just non stop staring at me?!". Or maybe she's trying to place where she knows me from. Who knows?
    But for some reason, I cannot get this girl out of my head. I think about her all day, I find her so incredibly beautiful (although I haven't notice guys check her out so I think it's me who finds her more beautiful than anyone(she looks like Maia Mitchell from the Fosters, check her out). I'm just so incredibly drawn to her and intrigued by her and I don't know why. My heart flutters when I see her, and I get that heavy feeling in my stomach.
    I don't like labels but I do know I like both guys and girls, not equally, but I know I do. I'm not that often attracted to a girl but usually when I am, it's a sexual sort of attraction. With her, it's so different. I'm drawn to her in a way that I can't even describe. Romantically, almost. and I don't even know her name.
    Sigh. Where do I go from here? Liking girls can kind of suck; it's so hard to know if they do too. I do believe that one person can make you rethink everything though. It's the person, not the gender. But with her, I can't get her out of my mind. Gulp.

2. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

Re: Girl in my class/bus...Can't stop thinkin...

If you catch the same route every day, try sitting next to her. Just in case you feel like that's a little awkward/weird to start a conversation on the bus, I actually have two friends who met at the bus stop at uni as they were both going to the city. Now they're happily married with 3 kids! For a wedding present we gave them a bus pass as a joke (plus the real present of course!) Sometimes you just gotta take the plunge. :)

3. missdianaxo

missdianaxo Member

Re: Girl in my class/bus...Can't stop thinkin...

I definitely know I do have to make the plunge!
    I'm a little scared she'll know why I'm talking to her (which is strange because there's no reason for her to think that haha)
    I'm definitely smitten, she's on my mind daily!