Incredibly attracted to a much older woman......

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Cricket, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Cricket

Cricket Well-Known Member

She is almost twenty year older than I am, but ironically I am in a position of authority over her at our jobs. It's an interesting dynamic. We could not be more different. She is a wild and sexually liberated female who, on the surface, grabs life by the balls and runs with it. I, on the other hand, am a young career driven woman who usually takes life too seriously and have somewhat repressed sexual expression. What I am getting at is that I have my life together by societal standards and she does not. I think that is what draws me to her. Not to mention she is absolutely beautiful in the most simplest terms.

There is sexual chemistry between us and sometimes it becomes completely unbearable for me. It becomes so bad that I find myself clenching my fists and grimacing when I am standing close to her because I cannot control my body's reaction to the smell of her body.

She is not a lesbian, but as I mentioned earlier, she is sexually liberated. I know that she will have sex with anything young and beautiful. I consider myself a bit of both. It doesn't help that she made it a point to tell me that if we both weren't associated through work that she would "date" me. I took this as code for "I would f*ck you tonight if I could". Or she could have literally meant that she would date me...but that usually leads to sex.

I am struggling with this. I have no intentions of doing anything remotely inappropriate. But I desperately wish she would invite me out of an after work drink. I wish she would convince me to have a second, which would then lead to a third. I would love nothing more for us to share that knowing glance and that she would grab my hand and lead me to the bathroom where she would completely ravage me. Because she would ravage me. And god knows I need it.

That was good to get off my chest. Thanks for reading.

DanaNY80 likes this.
  2. Raiden

Raiden Well-Known Member

Re: Incredibly attracted to a much older woma...

Ask her out, I don't know how it helps you if you just keep it to yourself. If she's truly how you described her, then stop thinking and take action. There's no point in making hundreds of thoughts if you are not going to do anything about that.

3. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

Do not date someone at your workplace. Do NOT date someone over whom you have a position of authority. The fact that you would contemplate this is a very bad idea. What can start innocently can quickly turn into more drama and trouble than what it's worth.

Now -- if you weren't working together? Go for it...

4. Cricket

Cricket Well-Known Member

This is was me getting something off my chest. I am not interested in pursuing anything. I am human and I have urges. You can't fault me for that.

5. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Wow, your pining for her is kinda hot actually. It is good that you drew a line and won't act on it. I imagine if the urges were sated it would not be all that hot or fun anymore. Thanks for sharing.