I love her so much but just don't know how to...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by becky, Nov 21, 2013.

1. becky

becky Member

Ok lets start at the beginning.......
    My now girlfriend, whom I dearly love, was and is straight but fell for me (a girl). It took a while to get to where we are now with her accepting her feelings, getting through in her own mind that she can be in love with a girl and still identify as straight, telling friends, being able to give and not just receive in bed, etc.
    We've now been together for just over 8months and it's been fantastic! But things sex wise have taken a serious turn for the worse. I understand that as a relationship develops that things start to slow down in the bedroom (but seriously this soon?!?!!?). All of a sudden roughly a month and a half ago she just didn't 'feel like it' and that's basically been the same story since then. Then yesterday we talked about it and she kept saying sorry and that it was her fault and asked me if I would still be with her even if we never have sex (which of course I said I would and that its not her fault and that I love her more than anything).
    Right so this is where I need your help.......What do I do? What do I say? Is there anything I can do? Is this the beginning of the end? Can anyone provide any advice? Has anyone been in a similar situation?
    Advice please ladies!!!!!

2. Ggurrl

Ggurrl Member

Re: I love her so much but just don't know ho...

Oh gosh I sympathise with you so much... Have you tried to establish if there wasn't just a particular part of the sex she's not enjoying or feels unable to cope with?? There are many techniques and ways to give pleasure that may be more appealing to her. Obviously she's physically attracted to you or I think this relationship would never have lasted as long as it has. Unless she's said otherwise??

With my own relationship we've always tried to be as open and honest about the kind of sex we enjoy or things we don't. Everyone is different and its important to recognise that and not take offence. My girlfriend likes things that don't do anything for me and vise-versa but we work very hard to meet each other in the middle ground or find things we both enjoy. What helps for us is to both remind each other that sex can actually be a lot of fun and a great emotional bonding experience if you let it. Heck we have even played a unique version of monopoly with our own "Cards" that we wrote for each other, it was great fun because it wasn't just the act of sex but a great way to keep things different and exciting. And we still had the same ending it was just the getting there got alot more interesting than it normally would.