I just wanna makeout

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sofakingsweet, Jan 7, 2014.

1. sofakingsweet

sofakingsweet Well-Known Member

I'm sleeping over my friends house,one of my best friends and I really want to make out with her. Not because I have feelings, which I don't, but because I haven't kissed or made out with anyone in a while and it's driving me nuts. I just want a fun make out sesh with a friend who I'm comfortable with and trust. We've made out before, years ago and we actually developed feelings for each other. She's made out with other friends and its just fun for her (shes straight btw). How can I engage in this simple act? How do I approach it? I've thought about telling her this "Listen I wanna make out. It's been a while and I feel comfortable with you." But when it comes down to it, I don't want her to think that I like her and that it would be weird after. I honestly don't think it will be weird.

Ugh, I seriously need a gf. Where the heck is she??

2. Damari

Damari Member

I would say DONT DO IT!

It's so easy to confuse or develop feelings when it's been awhile.

What if she develops feelings and you don't? Then it would be really weird.

I'll make out with you if you want lol!

Goodluck!!

3. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

I agree, don't do it no matter how much you want to make out with someone. She's your straight friend - just think of the consequences!