I feel sad when she doesn't text back right a...

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by nfernandez345, Oct 29, 2013.

1. nfernandez345

nfernandez345 Active Member

Is something wrong with me? Does this make me clingy? Gahhh.

2. Corinne

Corinne Active Member

Re: I feel sad when she doesn't text back rig...

No thats normal. I used to be so dramatic about text nessages that i would delete the girls number if she didnt respond within 3 hours. But then she would finally text back saying sorry she was busy, and i would add her again. Just relax, dont sweat it, turn your phone off and when she is finally ready to talk you can be the one whos busy. Dont sit around waiting for a girl to respond

3. jaysea

jaysea Well-Known Member

I don't get bothered when they don't respond…what DOES bother me is when they don't respond, but then they go on Facebook or ig. Then respond hours later with some excuse. What gives?!?

4. 1154

1154 Member

I agree with Corinne- don't sit around waiting. Get busy girl and live a little- go to the mall, the gym, hang out with friends, family, etc. Do something that brings you joy and doesn't involve u staring at your phone for hours.

Also, if the girl you're chatting with is not quickly responding, she may be busy with school, work, hanging with friends or family, at church, etc. We all have lives and it doesn't always involve using our phones. Try not to internalize it. And if you're still feeling a bit unsure about the whole situation then just ask her if still wants to chat with you.

Good luck.