I don't know why I can't get this girl off my mind!

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by s6ixty_f4our, May 26, 2015.

1. s6ixty_f4our

s6ixty_f4our Member

Tuesday night I was talking to a girl that liked my profile on my okcupid.com account. It seem to me that she was very intrested in me and as I was to her too.
    We constantly flirted and teased each other and Sometimes we would share about our selves. every moring she would message me ask how I am before we went to work. I was loving the attention and got excited whenever I recived her messages.
    However, on Friday I started to feel confident about myself and took a big step by asking her out. I said "You know what sounds nice right now, chilling in the hot tub with a glass of wine and music and some company ;)" it was forward of me to say that although she been very forward with me in the begining.
    As in flirting with me sexually that it became us sexting each other. After sending her the message, she read it but never replied.

And then all of a sudden she hasn't been online since even on her facebook account.

I just really want to know if she was using me for sex or had happen to her. I thought it was something I said that scared her off but I have no clue if that was the case or she just completely disappered.

Has this happen to you before? If so what did you do to move on from this to satisfy your mind by not overthinking this situation.

I finally clicked with someone online and I never had that luck before. It just sucks because I've been dealing with emotional personal life situations that I was having some hope of a love life.

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

S/he may not be who she said she is. At this point it is best to be careful and revisit all the info exchanged.

Spygirl and Bluenote like this.
  3. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

She may have been messaging you and other people at the same time. She may even have been meeting up with someone else. she maybe closeted and the idea of actually meeting you made her retreat. This bit of online dating sucks because it helps the cowardly, who aren't the types to admit their true intentions. Don't talk to her unless she messages you. Look at other people's profiles,chalk this up to experience and move on.

4. s6ixty_f4our

s6ixty_f4our Member

That was my first thought, like she was playing me just to get
    aroused and please herself or him who knows. She seemed very legit to me and her facebook too however people can be really good at catfishing.
    ....sigh...why do people even do this to others smh.

5. s6ixty_f4our

s6ixty_f4our Member

I thought about that too, that she may just meet someone else or realized she didnt mean to lead me on so far. She seem more into my sex life than anything else I guess the smoke and mirror played me like a fool. I was too blind to see her real intentions.
    If she ever replies back to me I would ask her myself on the other hand I'm moving on.

Bluenote likes this.
  6. Only1

Only1 Member

Online dating can be tricky. There's both real and fake people out there, so being careful (physically and emotionally) is important. In this situation, it appears that she may have been interested in mainly sexting and not the possibility of dating/a relationship. Good call on moving on.

7. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

She or he was probably using someone else's photo. I don't know how long you were in contact with them but sexting should wait until after you've met in person and begun an actual relationship.