I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out' started by Elliex, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Elliex

Elliex Member

I used to like men and I still do but later I have been interested in women too, specially after I got a gay friend from England and he is the only gay man I know, we talk online.
    I have never had a serious relationship with a man or woman but I have kissed some men (but just kiss) already and I have never kissed a woman.
    I have noticed I feel more attracted to foreign women with a certain appareance, like blonde blue eyes I don't know why, I don't know if is because they look pretty and the way I like. However I have never liked any woman from my country, only men, but when I see a foreign blonde blue eyes or redhead I feel interested :)
    I don't know what I am and I don't know how to find out, sometimes I think I might bi but I think it is not a good idea to say to my parents until I find out what I really am as they are conservative catholics :)
    This my english friend invited me to hang out with him in England and in Europe in general I want to and also I want to know the gay places but however I have been talking to for years to a dutch boy who I like very much and always when I think about him I think about to meet him and kiss him but also I'm very curious about to meet those women in Europe as my friend will be there with me.
    I have watched some lesbian movies and animes so I must be at least a bit bi I think.
    I don't know what to do
    If you have any idea, help me :)