I don't know what to do help :)

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by MariaBelen, Jun 2, 2016.

1. MariaBelen

MariaBelen New Member

Hello a few months ago i get to knew this girl while she was travelling, and she is super awesome i swear she is lovely, and funny and so beautiful and everytime we talk is just a bunch of jokes and maybe im not sure some flirting, she is from another country, but she is coming to my country in a few days and i don't know how to proceed since i don't know if she may feel somehow the same about me, what should i do ... i really really like her, but i don't want to miss her friendship or anything :/

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Gyldenragg

Gyldenragg Well-Known Member

So from what I understand you haven't known this girl for that long. The best thing to do in your case is probably to spend more time together and talk more. Get to know each other, beyond just jokes and fun (although that's important too), but really get to know more about who she is (and vice versa). The fact that she'll be going to your country is perfect because it means you should be able to offer to take her around the city/area and show her some good insider spots - something that every traveller surely appreciates :) Hopefully by spending more time together you will get closer to some of the answers you're seeking. And if not at least you'll have a good time together!

greylin likes this.
  3. MariaBelen

MariaBelen New Member

thanks for your advice, it just bother me the fact that she is staying so little time and i don't know how to react to that, since i don't know when i will see her again...

4. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

I agree with Gyldenragg. And I hope that your time spent in getting to know her is not burdened by a feeling that you have a secret to tell. Liking someone is not something terrible to hide from, nor is it something you have to declare a treaty with her on how to navigate this feeling. I hope you can allow yourself to treat her like someone you like, and and allow yourself to enjoy the little time that she has here with you. If you don't want something long distance then there is nothing to do but spend time with good company.