I don't know if she likes me.

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by sidathe, Jan 4, 2015.

1. sidathe

sidathe New Member

resolved

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Assume nothing from her actions but that she maybe more relaxed as a person now about physical contact. Going abroad changes a person. However, assume that there is never a tomorrow, and to give yourself a chance to court her today. Just ask her out and tell her what you like about her and go from there. You will know when the time comes if you have the courage to let her know how you feel. Otherwise whatever friendship you have is just superficial. Same goes for your sense of how important you are to yourself. Love yourself deeply, then you can love others as yourself. Good luck.

Hoochi_Yamaguchi and Nancy like this.
  3. Coffee Addict

Coffee Addict Well-Known Member

It is hard to tell if there is something there or not. I agree with @greylin, you are bound to change when you live abroad. Your culture and interactions change. So being more physical may be because of that. However, I also agree that you can reconnect with her while she is within reach, more like create a connection. Go from there, who knows, you might visit her and have fun.

Good luck.