I don´t know what I should do

Discussion in 'Advice (Dear AE...)' started by Elliex, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Elliex

Elliex Member

I think I might be bi but I don´t know what to do.
    I haven´t dated often, I just had one boyfriend, I don´t feel attracted easily but then I decided to use internet for dating after I noticed my type (the people I feel attracted to) are mostly foreign people and then I met one of my best friends on internet, he is a gay English boy we have been talking for years, almost 8 years.
    I went to college here where I live but I don´t find anyone I like (men or women) however sometimes when I see a foreign who is my type (blond, strawberry and light eyes mostly) I get attracted to, then on internet I met a Dutch man and we have been talking for years 6 years I guess, he is very much my type, my dream man and I like him but also I still want to meet other people as I don´t know what will happens after I meet him personally when I go to the Netherlands in the future. Years ago I talked to an English lesbian girl on a dating site which I liked a lot but that time I didn´t know much about me being bi, it was years ago but I find her too interesting and different (she is strawberry blonde and blue eyes), I even said to her I wish you had a twin brother.
    I would like to meet more people like her and the Duth guy I talk to and then I met Visa, a Finnish I talk to online as well for some years. I like his type too, so my gay male friend told me to go to Europe (he lives in England) and then we will travel together so that´s what I am going to do, probably next year. But then I will have to meet Robin (the Dutch man) he is kinda my online boyfriend because we have been talking for years and not as friends but romantic interest but also I want to meet more people like him that I will feel attracted too and including foreign women as well.But I have never kissed a woman so I don´t know how to do or how to approach of them in a romantic way.

My Dutch online boyfriend sometimes he gets very intimate however I won´t do things with him, intimate things but I would like to kiss and to hug him and other stuffs but not everything but when I think about him I think mostly about his face and his language because I think he is very pretty and I like when he speaks Dutch.
    I just would like to meet more people like him (people who I will get attracted to) that I can get closer to.
    I know I should meet people where I live in my city (many people told me that) but I tried I don´t like anyone, I rarely get attracted to and I don´t want to kiss when I am not attracted to because I don´t feel anything at all :/

I don´t know if I am too complicated haha but that´s it.

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Hey there, there is nothing wrong with being attracted to someone outside your race and outside your city. It gets more complicated to meet and form a relationship is all. It is certainly fine for a single woman like you to explorer your attractions. There are no wrong way about it. I would do some diligence in knowing more about the people you are about to meet other than the information they have fed you. Even though you have been talking for years you don’t know them for sure. Please be safe is all I am saying. Have someone know your whereabouts when you travel. Please take good care and have fun!

3. Elliex

Elliex Member

Thank you greylin :)

4. Writer23

Writer23 Well-Known Member

Hello,
    As a very proud card-carrying bisexual woman, I can say with absolute certitude that in this time be still. The anxiety that you feel will pass. Self-discovery is a beautiful Journey. You do not have to attach a label to yourself at this time in your life because you have your whole life to do that. Sexual orientation is based on attraction, so if you are attracted to both, date both, not concurrently of course because there are a lot of STDs and STIs out there. It seems as if you are attracted to beautiful people and that attraction can be physical or spiritual. That is okay. However, try to be honest with people and “do on to people as you would have them do on to you”. By this, I mean, date with integrity. Also, please practice safe sex.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    greylin likes this.