I can't tell if she is into me or even gay

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by LorenaA, Mar 25, 2019.

1. LorenaA

LorenaA New Member

Hello everyone,
    I'm a super baby bisexual that has recently came out of the dark dark closet months ago and is FINALLy pursuing women like a boss bitch. Okay so, I've recently started tinder/bumble to meet more queer women, I also go to a local gay bar when I have the chance and I have gone on a couple of semi decent dates. But the one I went on recently has stuck out to me the most, the last one I went on before the girl threw up all over herself in my car(never talked to her again, even though I held her hair back and carried her to her apartment). So, I met this girl on tinder and she actually goes to my university as well, I gave her my # and gave her the option to reach out if she wanted to go out w/ me (she did in fact text me). After about of week of texting back and forth, I asked her out to a really cool spot in my city for coffee and food (which she agreed to as well). And I know what you're thinking, "if she weren't attracted to women then why would she say yes" bc SAME.
    Anyways, the date was on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and she arrived a little late which is fine bc she had prior arrangement that day. Let me tell you she is super cute, but INSANELY HARD TO READ; she was in fact more on the feminine side and I am as well. The date went well, apparently I was her first ever tinder date since she has been on it for like 2 months (i felt honored). As the date went on, we actually had a lottt in common like similar taste in music and in movies, etc... Of course, there were some awkward moments like every first date but at the end of the date, the topic of religion kind of got brought up. I have no discrimination of queer individuals practicing their own religion but we end the date a little early so she could make it to sunday mass bc she wanted to try to go to church for lint. AND when I asked if we should go on a date again she said yes but didn't seem too enthusiastic. I may be reading into this to much and over thinking everything but we are still texting and she actually said the "next time she won't pick out the place to eat" ; bc i ended up getting food poisoning from the place she picked lol. SO IM JUST CONFUSED ugh all of the other girls I've been out with gave off strong gay vibes and she is just so low key, but I'm definitely interested in her. Tips and advice are welcomed

XXX

2. Toni

Toni Well-Known Member

I’ve never used tinder or such for dating.
    But wouldn’t it state what gender they are into there?

That atleast should rule out the biggest question.

I am also guessing with the time passed since you posted you already know by now.;)

3. WCPlayer

WCPlayer New Member

If she's still speaking to you and texting you that means she's still interested. Hopefully you have realized this and invited her over for a second date. Ask IMMEDIATELY. Time, place, location. Negotiate it if any of those factors don't work for you. Hope this went well!

4. LorenaA

LorenaA New Member

Ello! Thank you for the replies! We are in fact still texting back and forth. We had a 2nd date planned but both our schedules have been so busy with school and finals we had to reschedule, I’m trynna respect her time and all that. But, as soon as we have time we are gonna do something again; and she also agreed kind to like a 3rd date (saying we should save something for another time and do this instead). Still interested in her!! (I’ve gone on other dates in between, but no one else has peaked my interest lol) I do notice that I am the one kinda initiating the dates, i just think that she might be shy when it comes to that sorta things so yah I’ll keep y’all updated!

5. LorenaA

LorenaA New Member

Also still really don’t know her sexuality but I know she tolerates me lol she might be a baby gay and not know how to bring it up, she is definitely aware of mine bc I remember telling her I’ve been on past dates with some girls on the app heh, such an enigma