I am way too into my straight boss...

Discussion in 'Advice (Dear AE...)' started by SOS, Jun 21, 2018.

1. SOS

SOS New Member

okay so I have a major crush on my straight female boss, we work at a restaurant. She is a very flirty, touchy, beautiful, sexy person which makes everything harder. A while ago in a moment of weakness I told her I liked her and she has not stopped acting flirty towards me. Although when I confront her about her mixed signals she acts very oblivious. There is no denying that we flirt with each other and honestly I don't want that to stop, because I like her, and it makes work more fun. She asks me to go out and get beers with her and often bails on me, but we actually went out the other night but she invited a friend and it was actually really fun. But this women is always flirting with me!! We talk about life, drama, sex, everything and it is torture. I want to kiss her so badly but I don't want to ruin our relationship in or outside of work. help. I know I should just stop liking her but its so hard. Im also so paranoid she is going to some how find this post..

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

You need to take a step back before you do something stupid and get in trouble at work. She is just using you to boost her ego. Go find a nice, available gay girl to take your mind off this clusterfuck. And quit hanging out with your boss.

greylin and SOS like this.