How would you react?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Shir_con, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Shir_con

Shir_con Member

Hi so I'm a lesbian and recently I had a baby n I was wondering how do I get back out there and if I bring up that I have a kid would she think that I'm some kinda trader or something so was wondering how u guys would react to this type situation?

2. Cricket

Cricket Well-Known Member

I would wonder how and why a self-identified lesbian got pregnant and I would feel kind of threatened by it unless given a little more information. I like kids though and wouldn't mind being in a relationship with a woman with a kid. I generally am only interested in dating *lesbians*, though.

3. TADinUS

TADinUS Well-Known Member

Lots of gay men and women have children. Biological and adopted.

How ever way you had your baby, doesn't change your sexual attraction now does it? When you go out clubs/bars or ask a woman out on a date... its not the first thing you bring up. If you really like someone, and its a 1-2nd date, you should bring it up then - as a matter a fact. Your age is a factor too... people in their younger years (18~25) are in party / date / fun mode... not so much babies / diapers / etc.

One of my friends, she has 2 kids and is hard-core lesbian. Another is a transsexual (wants operation to be a man), yet has a 5yr old.

You love your baby -right? Then what anyone thinks about YOU, is way below the list of what is important; compared to that child.