How to talk to girls

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by jaxfan888, Dec 17, 2013.

1. jaxfan888

jaxfan888 Member

I just recently within the last few months have become comfortable with my own bisexuality, which is obviously good. The bad part - I don't know how to talk to girls. At all. I can flirt oh-so-comfortably with guys, but when it comes to women, I get so anxious I feel like I'm about be sick. There's this one girl who I have the BIGGEST crush on, but I am absolutely terrified to speak to her. I went all semester attempting to get the courage to just say hi to her, but I could never do it. Luckily, we have a class together next semester, and I'm determined to talk to her without shaking. How do I overcome this anxiety? I really like her, and would love to be able to at least talk to her.

2. Maison Clicquot

Maison Clicquot Well-Known Member

This is what I learned. You talk to girls with your mouth and constantly use your brain - that's a must. Think about them as human beings (because they are), they are not angels, they are like you and some, they might be more anxious than you might think, but they know how to hide it well. I am bisexual too but for me is easier with boys, because I don't have to be more woman-like and I feel more comfortable, we can be pigs just for fun and I don't end up being judge or scare them, I get you how it feels like talking to boys. There's nothing to be terrified of, if she is a cool and chilled girl, she will not push you away because you are too shy. What would you lose if you will talk to her ? you have nothing to worry about, if you say something wrong, don't worry about being goofy sometimes, it will make you look cute. You don't have to impress her, think about that everything is for fun and fun has nothing to do with professionalism and diplomacy.

3. jaxfan888

jaxfan888 Member

Thank you, that's such a good point! I feel like I'm not treating her like a "normal person," although she in fact is just the same as me. I'm making her to be this unapproachable individual Hopefully she finds my extreme shyness cute? Who knows. Maybe once I just get the courage to talk to her once, it will get easier.

4. MizzLadyPants

MizzLadyPants Well-Known Member

I'm the same way. men are so easy!... but women intimidate the shit out of me!

5. jaxfan888

jaxfan888 Member

For real! It seems like starting all over again for me. It took a while for me to flirt so comfortably with guys, and now I have to start at square one with women. Oh well.

6. jaxfan888

jaxfan888 Member

GUYS
    I wanted to post because I took the advice, talked to the girl, and guess what? We've been dating for the past month, and it's wonderful! thanks for the help

7. daniela4

daniela4 New Member

I am more confused that a nun in a night club here. I came out kind of a year ago and I remember how easy it was for me to go and talk with a guy, but when it comes to girls I just panic, and I feel really frustrated. And I just have the worst of lucks because the only two girls I can of have a relationship with where straight, so I am beyond lost.

8. rhime

rhime Active Member

I know this might sound kinda crazy,but when i flirt i do it with confidence and im able to tease them but do it with a genuine smile so it dosent come off condescending, trust me its very sexy and draws you in. But Beware shit like this takes some practice and a shit load of confidence to work and you gotta be witty and be able to pull it off or else you come off as a bitch lord instead of a sexy beast!!!