How to meet girls

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by MTwa, Jan 11, 2016.

1. MTwa

MTwa New Member

So I'm 21 years old, extremely gay and I've never had a relationship with another girl. I've never even kissed another girl. Where am I going wrong? Anyone have any advice on where to meet girls? At the very least anyone is the same situation so I don't feel so alone haha

rainydaze likes this.
  2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

I have friends in the same situation. It can be hard to find a romantic connection just right for you. Other than joining local meet up groups and finding activities that you like and hoping to meet someone who like the same, maybe you can put in an introduction here on the forums: http://forums.afterellen.com/forums/introductions.70/

Then there is also the http://forums.afterellen.com/forums/advice-on-meeting-women.52/, and you can post what you are looking for and see if you can get some hints/hits. Every so often I would see a thread asking for pencils, maybe you can post something like that? Good luck to you, and you are not alone.

rainydaze likes this.
  3. rainydaze

rainydaze Well-Known Member

I love that you describe yourself as "extremely gay!" Bravo! :)

Gentry, MTwa, XoNathyoX and 1 other person like this.
  4. rainydaze

rainydaze Well-Known Member

Can anyone help MTwa with where the lady-loving-ladies of England are hanging out???

greylin likes this.
  5. Kaorin

Kaorin Member

Where in England do you live? I live in London and Soho is where I always go. There's tons of places to meet lady-loving ladies: G-A-Y, Heaven, SHE Bar, to name a few. If you're around the area, check those places out.

MTwa and rainydaze like this.
  6. MTwa

MTwa New Member

I've just seen this! (Uni has been a huge time drain). I'll definitely try and check those places out this summer, thanks!

7. angelmry43

angelmry43 New Member

Explore forum sites to get new relationships.