How to keep her intrested on online

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by s6ixty_f4our, May 26, 2015.

1. s6ixty_f4our

s6ixty_f4our Member

So I've been talking to this girl I met online since last week. I never met anyone online or that held my interest until I met her because she liked my profile. Online dating is new to me, I perfer to meet women offline but I haven't gotten my luck with that. Anyways...
    So far she and I been flirting and teasing one another to the point that we began sexting each other.
    She seem very intrested in my yet I feel like I was being used because how quickly we both went into sex without even getting to really know each other only reading each others profile.
    I don't know if we will be a good match because we have our differences however so far she was the one that made the first move and asked me why I am intrested in her.
    I haven't talk to her in four days until now. At first I thought she disappeared or was avoiding me when I asked her out. I said "You know what sounds nice right now chilling in the hot tub with a glass of wine whike listening to music and some company ;)"
    I sent that on Friday, she read it but didnt relpy back. So on Sunday I wished her a Happy Birthday and today she finally came back online and replied back.
    We talked a little about work and our weekend. The conversation seem more friendly this time and less flirty.
    I want to take this slow with her and keep her intrested. I still want to get to know her. i even want to ask her why she is intrested in me.
    She seems very open and accpting of who I am and that she wants to catch up someday. I'm afraid I will go to fast because I have no idea what I am doing and I am a open book to everyone.

What should I do next?

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  2. Narley

Narley Well-Known Member

Well I would recommend VIDEO skyping with her so you can actually determine that she is who she says she is. Also it'll become clear very quickly if the personality you're imagining her to have is actually the reality of who she is. Just texting or messaging her will never give you a 100% clear picture. If she in any way tries to avoid skyping or makes stupid excuses like "my wifi is not good enough, or I don't have a camera" Then I would seriously suspect her of being a "catfish"
    Online is precisely that... Online. It's not real life and there are a lot of people who use it and people like yourself for their own entertainment. I'm not saying that's necessarily the case here but let's just say the odds aren't in your favour. Caution is always better when it comes to matters of the heart. Rather be safe than have to face the whole mortifying situation that you've shared personal and intimate details of yourself to someone you NEVER would have considered in real life.
    Saying that I met my significant other online, but we both approached each other with caution and respect. It started off friendly and only really kicked off into more after we'd spent a lot of time talking, skyping and making that first visit to see each other.

greylin, Nancy, Bluenote and 2 others like this.
  3. s6ixty_f4our

s6ixty_f4our Member

Well of course I would ask about skyping however I would only do that if she and I have some type of connection. And thats why I am asking how can I still keep her intersted so we can have something to talk about.
    If we can carrie a conversation without leading on just flirting then I'll ask to speak over the phone and if that goes well then I'll move forward to asking her to do Skyping.
    I just would like to know what I can do to keep the intrest on both sides to the point that I can feel comfortable talking to her.
    For all I know she could be catfishing me or says who she is but has trouble showing her true self because of talking to many women that doesnt intrest her.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  4. s6ixty_f4our

s6ixty_f4our Member

5. Narley

Narley Well-Known Member

I guess my point was more, why try and establish a connection if you don't actually know who you're trying to connect with? Especially if you've been sexting?

But if you don't mind that aspect, then my question to you would be, why can't you just be yourself? Talk about the things that interest you, find out what interests her? You're at what many couples consider to be the most exciting phase of a relationship. You shouldn't have to do anything completely out of character to get her interested. If it's a connection you want, best go with just being you. If she likes you for you, then she'll stick around and want to find out more. If she doesn't then it just means you were both looking for different things or don't have anything in common. Chalk it up to experience and move on.

Only1, s6ixty_f4our, Bluenote and 4 others like this.
  6. s6ixty_f4our

s6ixty_f4our Member

You're right, I guess I'm just nervous cause I never done it before. It's easy for me to do it in person. I'm really good with small talk and I can carry a conversation. But online you can be anyone you like to be and it is hard to know the diffenece sometimes. i've been totally honest with her and so far its going pretty well. I guess I have to wait and see what happen.
    The sexting part was totally out of the blue. We did that when we first talked to each other and now it just seem like we are both taking it slow or I am at least on her end I have no idea.
    I noticed she was online on okcupid last night so that tells me she could've using me for a one night stand thing and we continued talking or she just likes the thrill of sexting random women. Who knows....I'm just going to keep it light and friendly.
    Thank You.