How to find/talk to girls in your area??

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by Mellissa, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Mellissa

Mellissa Member

Hey, so I'm recently out as a lesbian and all of my friends are straight so I never really get a chance to go on nights out to gay clubs or anything because we all kinda hate nights out too, but I finally want to start meeting some people and possible get a girlfriend. I'm from Liverpool/UK. Anyone have any advice on how to go about it? Thanks xx

2. untoldstoriesbys

I'm not a big fan of going out to clubs thing here in London.

I'd like to know how to meet people as well! :)

It'd be nice to be able to meet someone outside club/bar scene and actually have a nice conversation x

3. Mellissa

Mellissa Member

do you find that girls don't tend to talk to each other online too? it's actually a nightmare, i have my dad pointing out girls for me when we're out :|

beasley6 likes this.
  4. untoldstoriesbys

It's def not easy to find someone to talk to online - AE whole revamp thing last year has made us not be able to send private messages to people which sucks ah :ugeek:

5. tammie

tammie Member

Hey Ladies,

Seems like this isn't an unusual problem. I joined a meet-up group and offered to organise a few dinners. The next 1 is on Thursday, Nov 6 at Labels (23 Frith Street). The group is generally 30+ and we have a few drinks and share some platters & salads from their menu. If you are interested, come straight from work, and we order food at about 7pm. More info on the LLS Meet-up page.

If your not in London, or we sound a bit old, maybe start your own dinners? I have only just started these again, but 2 years ago I was getting groups of about 20-30 people each month.

6. Queenett

Queenett Member

Heyy
    y

7. pikatan2

pikatan2 Well-Known Member

have you ever consider online dating?? maybe?? hahahaha xx