How do I forget someone?

Discussion in 'Advice (Dear AE...)' started by culdebotil, Jul 23, 2014.

1. culdebotil

culdebotil Member

Hi guys!
    Sorry for my english because I'm spanish so it's not very good.

I'm deeply in love with a girl. She is the first girl I've ever been with, we met at school this year and quickly became best friends. I didn't know she was gay (I didn't even know I was gay) and one day we were at a disco and we went outside and she kissed me. But then she was in a relationship so we dicided to be friends. From that moment we spent a lot of time together or talking on whatsapp. Few months later on a party she told me that she didn't love her girlfriend and that she was going to broke up with her and then she kissed me again. I fell deeply inlove with her. But when she borke up with her girlfriend she stop talking to me that much. Now we are on holidays so we don't see each other. We hadn't talked for a month and then few days ago she messaged me and we have been talking again. I know she doesn't love me and I think she is playing with me but I can't forget she. I've tried to be with other people but it's not the same as with she. I don't know what can I do. I've never told her that I love her buy I'm pretty sure she doesn't love me.

Thank you all! love u!! :)

2. darkslyrose

darkslyrose Well-Known Member

Hate to say it but this girl is stringing you along for a ride, you need to recognize that immediately because it can only end badly for you if you keep falling for her when she evidently is nothing but a tease basically; my last girlfriend and I ended up breaking up after only two weeks since she decided that she didn't want a relationship and hadn't decided to tell me before which was a brilliant idea. (cue the sarcasm) My suggestion here is that you need to cut off all communication with this girl before she continues this little game, be stubborn with yourself and find someone else who would actually be good for you instead of this disaster.

3. Pi3

Pi3 Well-Known Member

I agree with darkslyrose, you should stay clear of her for awhile. it may seem like impossible at first, but it will get better.

Sorry, I wish I can be more helpful. Good luck and I hope you the best.