Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by italiana, Aug 21, 2016.

1. italiana

italiana Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, my name is Chrissy I'm a professional photographer 39 I love meeting new people from around the world I've had my account on here for a long time but just recently came back I see a lot has changed in here since I've joined many years ago but I love the forums and really enjoy reading the article's glad to be back

2. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Hello there Chrissy! I too joined a couple years ago but didn't get heavy into the posting and trying to interact till more recently. I may not have been getting as much attention as I'd like but maybe it'll pick up more one day. At any rate, glad to meet you!

3. italiana

italiana Well-Known Member

Hello Greg it's very nice to meet you as well yeah I was the same way wasn't posting or trying to interact that much either until recently like I said I joined many years ago and just came back recently the whole site is very different then when I first joined but I'm liking it anyhow hope you have a great Monday :)

4. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Thanks, it's going okay so far, hope yours is too. I work from home, so that's quite a privilege. A couple of years ago I thought joining the site was a really cool thing, and I did it originally to post this essay I wrote about me being a dude on the outside and a lebbi on the inside. Then cut to a couple years later, I got bolder and started posting and commenting on a lot more stuff. Lately, though, I've started feeling...I dunno, slightly discouraged, like I'm not getting a whole lot of attention and I'm not sure if the others here want me around. Then again, this is a very very small community and a lot of the posts and things tend to go unanswered.