Hi there again...greetings from UAE...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by aico, Jul 11, 2016.

1. aico

aico New Member

Hi to everybody, again...
    My first introduction, I was so nervous and didn't know what to tell...it feels like I am in a new and different world..I am not out yet, and feel so afraid to do so..not enough courage I suppose...but I do like to meet friends who knows and understand what I am going through and hope I can find it here...:)

FingerSmith likes this.
  2. Gyldenragg

Gyldenragg Well-Known Member

Hi aico!
    It's normal to feel nervous when you're entering something so new and different - but remember that a lot of the members here, if not all, have gone through a somewhat similar journey themselves (or maybe they still are)! So this is a place where you can let go of some of that fear and unease, and explore, ask questions and talk with others :)
    Hope you like it here and that it helps you explore yourself and build up some of that courage!

aico likes this.
  3. aico

aico New Member

Thank you for welcoming me..really hoping I can find new friends here...

4. ummmm

ummmm Member

hi, i'm also new and a bit shy but i thought i would say hello. :) i hope u are feeling supported

aico likes this.
  5. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Hey aico, gosh, I feel like I understand that. Coming out as gay to anyone can be daunting enough, but doing so as a transgender lesbian masquerading as a normal straight guy on the outside feels like even a step further. But I like it here, a couple of the folks I've interacted with have been very sweet, and I pride myself on treating folks with nothing but degrees of kindness—even going so far as to "kill" them with it, should they mistreat me. :) It's hard to be in such a minority, and also hard to be an even smaller minority within that minority. But I just want to make some good friends, and am always available if you feel like just chatting or shooting the ol' proverbial breeze. G.B.Y.! —Greg

6. Torgirl

Torgirl New Member

I know this post is old but looking to meet new people in Dubai. If you're interested send me a message or reply :)