Hi:) I'm Misty, from a tiny town in california no ones heard of

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MistyAnn6885, Dec 2, 2014.

1. MistyAnn6885

MistyAnn6885 Member

Hi:) I'm Misty, I'm from Olivehurst Ca. ( I know, unless you're from here or happen to drive through on the way to somewhere far more interesting, you have no clue where that is).
    I am probably the most sarcastic optimist you'll ever meet ( yeah, that shouldn't go together, it's a wonder I don't annoy myself) I'm not exactly new here, I had an account a while ago, but havent posted in quite some time. I recently restarted and all the info was messed up, my name just showed as a number and it showed my birthyear as 2013. I just turned 29 this year, I'm not really at the point where I want to lie about my age, and even if I was, that'd be a bit much.
    I really am a pretty optimistic, cheerful person; one of my friends at work always says I'm a polianna, so anytime the sarcasam comes out, it catches her totally off guard, thats always fun.
    I actually just this past year came out to my mom and a few of my friends, I'm not really out at work, but at the same time, I don't really hide the fact that I have no interest in men. The town I'm in may be in Ca. but it's a pretty conservitative place- that's kinda putting it nicely, basiclly, there are a LOT of rednecks here- not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's not really the most gay friendly demographic to be surrounded by.

Also, if you haven't noticed I tend to run on a bit, I get sidetracked easily and have a tendency to rant:)
    Anyways, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, so hi!

invincible and Bluenote like this.
  2. pikatan2

pikatan2 Well-Known Member

heyyyy heyyy heyyy :D welcome to AfterEllen<3 I hope you enjoy your stay here :D

3. Narley

Narley Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome Back to A&E,
    Olivehurst, I think I visited near there once, isn't that where all the streets are named after places in Oklahoma? Just up from San Fran?
    I did a road trip down from near there to San Diego. Nice place!

4. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome back!

5. invincible

invincible Well-Known Member

Welcome back. =)

Bluenote likes this.
  6. MistyAnn6885

MistyAnn6885 Member

7. MistyAnn6885

MistyAnn6885 Member

Like I said, going somewhere more interesting. I don't know if the streets are named after places in Oklahoma, mainly because I don't really know many places in Oklahoma ( I tend to have random interests and like learning odd facts, but Geography has never been one of them.) Might be interesting to look into though