Hi from Aus :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rarabro, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Rarabro

Rarabro Member

I've frequented this site on and off for years, but never actually joined in on the fun, just came here to get my LGBTI fix..now I'm getting involved i guess :)

So here goes anyways...Hi, I'm Tara, 26, from Bathurst, NSW, Australia. (aka, smallish town, not much of a gay scene as such)

I Identify as Pan, but with a preference for the ladies, lol, is that even okay? idk, but thats me. I'm also Gender fluid.

I see myself as a lazy creative, lol. I love photography, mobile graphic design and poetry. If you want to see some colourful stuff you should check out my instagram @Rarabro, its like my own little rainbow pride feed up in there, lol. Im an avid reader and TV show enthusiast/addict.

Don't really know what else to say here except that I'm looking forward to posting more and maybe getting to know a few LGBT peeps on here from around the globe. :)

2. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

Hey another Aussie! Welcome on-board, we need all the Tim Tam slammers we can rustle up, right @aussie_gabby

Rarabro likes this.
  3. aussie_gabby

aussie_gabby Well-Known Member

Absolutely! :)

Although the poster is ooking to know people from around the world and what's they've got is two NSW women.

Sorry about that but we always make sure we say hello and welcome to the other Aussies on here :)

Rarabro likes this.
  4. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

We are from around the globe...just not as far around as others...it still counts..

Rarabro likes this.
  5. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Crap, I am surrounded by Aussies.

Rarabro likes this.
  6. Rarabro

Rarabro Member

Hello fellow Australians!! Haha, I don't mind that at all, its actually cool to know there are a few "locals" floating around on here :) and now I feel like Tim Tams, thanks @Emm :p

7. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

There's a recipe floating round on the net for a Tim Tam cake....an ENTIRE cake sized Tim Tam... Just in case you needed to want Tim Tam's more...

aussie_gabby likes this.
  8. Rarabro

Rarabro Member

All this when I'm trying to diet. o_O thank you kindly @Emm haha, at least you didn't post the link!

Emm likes this.