Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jessebelle, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Jessebelle

Jessebelle New Member

Hi,
    I read in the welcome section that this forum is shutting down. Is that true?
    I am a simple girl from California. But my life has not been very simple. I came here for solace and confort.
    I hope I can have good discussions here.

2. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Hi, Jesse. I don't know if it's shutting down, but then, I'm not an admin or anything. I'm just really sad the site's not even nearly as active as when I joined or began regularly posting. (That's not the only thing I'm sad about, but it's up there.) I wanted some solace and comfort too, just maybe one or two good friends I could regularly communicate with. You can talk to me if you want.

3. Jessebelle

Jessebelle New Member

Thank you very much, Greg. I would love to. So, what's your story?
    I am currently very much worried about my health. Thins weren't right.

4. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Cool! Well, I'm pretty much what's called a trans-gender lesbian (one that lives in a gentleman's body). I'm not very comfy in my own skin, but I deal with it. I live in Maryland, USA, I'm married to a lovely lady, I have a cat, an apartment, a nice family (who for the most part does not yet know I'm a lebbi inside, it's just not a real ordinary thing, I'm not sure how they'd handle it), and a job doing data entry, archiving and check processing for a company that makes medical equipment. They let me work at home, which is really nice. I have clinical depression, which is hereditary, from my mother, and it's unfortunately not the only mother issue I have...but I'm really glad it's November now and the holidays are coming. I'm very hotblooded, I love the cold, and I know I'm in a minority there. I like to binge-watch TV, play Facebook games, belt songs along with my iPod in the car, and also speed-walk to them outside for exercise. And probably my favorite hobby's actually writing and posting lesbian erotica and romance stories online. That's probably a good amount about me to digest so far.
    Sorry to read about your health. I wasn't sure at first what you meant by "thins weren't right," but I got the feeling you meant "things." Hope it works out. That logically made me a little curious what's up with your health, but no need to talk about it if you don't wanna. :) Cheers!

5. mariannek2u

mariannek2u Well-Known Member

Hi @Jessebelle welcome to our group. You'll find that people are realy nice here and always ready to help

6. statue

statue Member

Hi..How are you doing?