Hi again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Unique-orn, May 17, 2014.

1. Unique-orn

Unique-orn Member

Interestingly, this is me joining the community "once again". I once joined afterellen.com as a step of accepting who I am, maybe some of you remember: I wrote a 1 page long introduction post (I guess from an account called bisexgurl) and I told my story of accepting who I am; I started as an outstander and trying to "explore and understand" what these lgbtq people experience. I found great pleasure in reading lgbtq stuff, an existential pleasure. Since I studied psychology, no one thought I was a freak talking about freaky stuff. They thought I was a psychologist talking about interesting stuff. Ironic.

Then strangely I thought that was it. I felt like joining here and coming out here was enough. But here you see me once again, after a year of disappearance. Please welcome me back at home. Leaving afterellen community was an absurd experiment and now I know better. I also wanted to have a new account, because this time I am a different person.

IT's great to be here everyone. It's GREAT to be in the place you belong to.

CHEERS