Hey there!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lynds126, Jul 6, 2013.

1. lynds126

lynds126 Well-Known Member

Well hi!!! I'm new to AE; joined last week or so. Currently, I live in the STL area. I'm 23 and ready to be more "adult" about things. I'm in my last year of school with a major in Mathematics. But don't be fooled; that's not what I want to do with my life. I've been an aspiring cartoonist and I hope to work for Disney studios. I'm looking to move to Cali San Fran to pursue my Master's at an Art school. I am also a military brat, so I think I want to join some day.

I'm half Japanese, and love exploring that side of me. I practice Martial Arts so I have a very active lifestyle. I'm very easy going and I just love people and hearing their stories =3 Two sure ways to my heart is FRIENDS (the tv show) and cats lol I'm hoping to meet some friends and have good conversations. Nice to meet you all!!!

2. Onlyindream

Onlyindream Member

Hi! I'm new to AE too. Actually, I'm new to the new version of this forums. Nice to meet you!

3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Hello. I was in the old forum for years. Considering how lousy and lonely the new one us, not sure Ill be sticking around. Maybe if they get the archive up.

But I hope you all are well and all that.

4. lynds126

Onlyindream: How are you enjoying the forums so far ^^

onmymotherearthilean: thank you =D nice to see a fellow FRIENDS friend around

Bluenote: Hi, nice to meet you. It'd be nice if you stuck around, then the lonely new forums won't be so lonely.

Anyone in the STL area??

5. Sooty_01

Sooty_01 Member

Hello from bonny England :) I'm also new. I've been reading AE for years but this is the first time I've posted :D so far so good :)

6. Diane

Diane Member

Hi ya! Bellingham Washington checking in - World of Warcraft gamer geek and all around good shopping pal to any in my area, but I'd love to talk to anyone from anywhere about gaming, Trek, etc. Good to be here. :D

7. lynds126

Sooty: Nice to meet you!!!

Diane: Trek as in Star???? 0.0 I love love The Next Generation =D