Hey there from Alabama

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ooohwhatprettystars, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Ooohwhatprettystars

Ooohwhatprettystars Well-Known Member

I've been on AfterEllen for a while now, but have just recently come back to find the site much better than it was last year! So excited about this new layout for the forums! Anyway, I'm Samantha. I am a 26 year old college student pursuing Radiology, with plans to go into Sonography afterwards. I am in a relationship with my wonderful GF, we previously dated but I had a lot to work out in my life before we could be happy as a couple, so I took a few months to get my life straightened out and now we are happier than ever. =)
    Hmm, I enjoy coming on AfterEllen due to the fact that I'm an introvert, big time. I always have been, except the party phase of my life, I'm a boring, homebody that doesn't really like most social situations. That and I work and am caught up with schoolwork so much that I'm exhausted by the time I can do something social! Haha!
    My girlfriend and I also have a sweet little Pomeranian named Sasha Fierce, and she is my spoiled fur child <3

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and just sharing experiences and advice.
    Samantha

Moses and Nancy like this.
  2. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Hi Samantha, good to see u back. I remember your user name from AE's previous incarnation.

3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Are you pursuing Radiology as an MD, or through some other avenue?

4. Ooohwhatprettystars

Ooohwhatprettystars Well-Known Member

Through another avenue. Ultimately I know that I want to look into Sonography after I graduate with radiology. The programs here don't offer a lot but I would like to have something to start out with. I'm becoming very intrigued lately with neurology. So that may be something I look into going further with after I get into the Sonography program at a different school.