Hey from exotic Cyprus, Europe

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angellewingz, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Angellewingz

Angellewingz Member

Hey!! It's been a while wanting to sign up to this but haven't been able to for various reasons, mostly work and horses(living my dream yay!). Now, as a member and part of this community, the feeling is amazing :) Last times visited the site were because of Ellen Degeneres, Ellen Page, Kirsten Stewart, the L word, the real L word and a couple of films! Nice to meet everyone and hope we get to know each other a little better :) I absolutely love meeting new people and getting to know everyone individually for who they are <3

FingerSmith likes this.
  2. Jane Doe

Jane Doe Well-Known Member

Hello!! Cyprus is definitely on my list to go to! what do you mean horses? are you an equestrienne or you have a ranch? I know someone from Cyprus who goes to the same gym as me. You speak greek, correct? :)

Welcome to AE. Hope you will enjoy it here. We have actually a lot of cool ladies on this site. :)

3. aussie_gabby

aussie_gabby Well-Known Member

Hey there :) an welcome! I love o meet new people too. I hope you are having a great start to the week!

4. Angellewingz

Angellewingz Member

Jane Doe you are most welcome to pass by, could even tour you around the island! :D I wish I owned a ranch! Currently an equestrian training myself and horses for dressage and show jumping! Spending most of my time on the farm so if you wanna go for a ride you can! Also working part time for technical support so my schedule is almost full but couldn't have it any other way or else I get bored :)

Thanx aussie_gabby for the wishes, you too!! xx Sydney must be lovely this time of year!

aussie_gabby likes this.