help with toys well harnesses

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by rainbow_flowers, Aug 13, 2013.

1. rainbow_flowers

rainbow_flowers Active Member

first off i didnt know where to stick this topic so sorry if its to inappropriate for this section. Sooo long story short kinda sort not really but still with this girl whos straight, and before anyone says not to do it and what ever we've discussed it and were both ok with just a sex thing for now. Now obviously she likes penis so naturally i knew she'd want to try toys mainly strap ons, which im totally ok with because i just get really turned on just thinking about doing a girl like that. Now i told her the dildo part was her cause i have no idea what she likes in that dept lol but theres different harnesses and im just lost hahah, i obviously want one where i can feel something but i defiantly want one that isnt going to idk rub me the wrong way lol (idk if they have those kinds or not). So basically any suggestions, sites or links would def. be appreciated

2. lucylex2

lucylex2 Active Member

http://www.rodeoh.com/

Check out this site. I've used this one and so have some of my other lesbian friends. It's really comfortable to wear and can be worn under regular clothes comfortably. :)

3. lorienczhiu

lorienczhiu Well-Known Member

Second the rodeoh. Easy to use, no metal, fits a bunch of dildo sizes. The only downside I've heard that it doesn't give the wearer as much control as a strappy harness, because the fabric is flexible, but it's never been a huge problem for us.

(Also, just a note: I'm bisexual, I like dudes and sex with dudes, and I don't like penis/penetrative sex. Watch your "obviously"s!)

4. rainbow_flowers

im sorry about the obviouslys i wasnt thinking lol, i just figured girls who like boys like penetration. This is going to sound dumb but can you wear it with out cloths or is that not a good idea cause i feel like you wont feel anything unless its right on your junk hahah

5. rainbow_flowers

i just checked the site you suggested, do you really feel that? Like can i get off on that. Looks way more comfy then a regular harness lol but looks like id have trouble doing it.

6. lucylex2

lucylex2 Active Member

If your the one wearing the Rodeoh it might depend on how turned on or wet you are if you'll have an orgasm using the strap on pleasuring the other person. Have fun with it, and you'll definitely enjoy it. In my former relationship I was the one who used the strap on mostly, I didn't ever have an orgasm, but most certainly enjoy it and using it :)

7. lorienczhiu

lorienczhiu Well-Known Member

I've never had an orgasm while wearing either, but it's enjoyable for me. It depends on the dildo you're using (one of ours has a little baby vibrator in the base, for exactly that reason, and I have a friend who recommends buying a flexible cockring to enhance the experience for both partners).

Strap-ons of any style take some practice - it's kind of like being a dog wearing rollerskates. The motions just aren't natural the first time, and because you don't have any sensation in the dildo you have to pay attention to what you're doing. There are positions that you can use to let your partner do the driving, and there are actually books/resources to help you use toys. If you have someplace nearby you (my good vibes is awesome), the staff will be professional, nonplussed by your questions, and helpful.

Also, just wanna say: sex toys are expensive! The harness plus a high-quality dildo (get silicone, and use water-based lube) will cost you upwards of $100. Make sure the harness is the right size for you, fits the size/style of dildo you're into, and that it's something you're interested in for the long term. We bought the rodeoh as a starter, with two interchangeable dildos, and have been pretty happy with it.