help with fingers lol

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by rainbow_flowers, Aug 26, 2013.

1. rainbow_flowers

rainbow_flowers Active Member

idk if this is to inappropriate so sorry, and didnt know if this was the right section. Sooo i fingered this girl i like and i got the actual fingering down but my thumb is just retarded hahah like i tried rubbing her clit with it and idk its just terrible, soo she rubbed it while i fingered which i didnt think anything of it till after the fact that like how terrible of an experience for her that she had to basically get herself off lol. Anybody else have this issue? Is it bad that she rubbed herself? I wanted to go down on her and finger which would solve this but shes not comfy with me doing that yet so any advice here ladies.

2. mayae2002

mayae2002 Member

I think it depends how your body is in relation to hers. It works best for me if I'm on top of her. Then, you can finger her and use the heel of you hand (that area at least) to rub/put pressure against her clit. I would advise you to try different positions and openly discuss what she likes/doesn't like while your doing it. Communication is key. Good luck.

3. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

I am afraid I don't have the technical advice that you seek. I get confused about thumbs too, even though sometimes I am all thumbs. And, when they talked about the right hand rule in school I was completely lost; give me xyz anytime, but anything having to do with thumbs, nop.

http://pinterest.com/pin/200621358371005833/

However, I do want 2nd what Mayae2002 said, just talk to her, I think it is sweet that you go out of your way to find advice to please your partner. The process of finding out what makes someone feel good is just as intimate as the act itself. And no, it is not bad at all that she helps herself into orgasm. Sometimes, you just don't have enough hands or digits. Sometimes your partner prefers you to use your other arm to just hold her tight. You are exploring this together, it is a beautiful thing.