Help with Birthday gift for Him!!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by lucie123, Jul 21, 2016.

1. lucie123

lucie123 New Member

Hello all,

Well I’m in a relationship with my best friend from the past 1 year. We were having some issues recently and we are still sorting it out, but he is just not his usual self these days. I really want him back like before and want to sort out everything with him , because at the end of the day we both love each other. It’s his birthday the coming week and I have arranged for a special dinner date for him. I want to gift him something really special. But I’m not really sure about what to give.. I did a quick research online and have found an idea. I’m planning to give him Thinking of you Collection from Flowers Canada, an online flower shop, which I really hope he likes. I wanted to ask all of you for any other suggestions or other ideas?? Please help me out because this is really very special and important to me!! Thank you soo much!!

2. TheScandinavian

TheScandinavian Well-Known Member

I'm honestly not sure whether you wanna have a mild break up with him or not... However, to give him a birthday present, chances are-you know him better than any of us here. If I were him, however, I'd appreciate it if you give something that'd remind of the friendship because it was first and it shows that you care. How he is gonna take it, that's another story.

3. Lily65

Lily65 Member

It would surely surprise him. Send him an Amaranth or Anemone, they denote eternal love