Help - sex help to satisfy

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by anonymous241, Feb 4, 2014.

1. anonymous241

anonymous241 New Member

Hey there,
    so I met a great girl and we really hit it off. We've been together two months, and she is everything that I want in a girlfriend, and she says the same about me. We would be the perfect couple... except our sex is not satisfying, for either of us.

We have the foreplay part down, and we are nonstop making out and getting each other wet, but it's like...that's the end of it. It feels like we are sexually incompatible, for whatever reason, but we are so compatible in every other way that we are determined to make the sex great.

Any advice, tips, insight, past experiences would be greatly appreciated.

2. Ladiesofchic

Ladiesofchic Member

Have you tired sex toys or couples vibrators? Seems like you might be having issues reaching or giving each other orgasms and enjoying the mutual bonding. There are many books that you can read to teach yourself the proper way of doing it. :D

3. Livie

Livie Active Member

I don't really get what's the problem from your post, I mean is like bad awkward sex or is it hot and nice and all that, just that you can't make each other come? Cause... I mean that you have to work on sometimes, pretty hard too. Try watching each other when you "do it" to yourself! That's my big tip.