Help me get over her

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by LostNotFound, Jul 19, 2013.

1. LostNotFound

LostNotFound Member

It won't let me reply so I just wanted to say thank you for your advice. I feel ready to move on now and would like to delete this post, anyone know how I can do that?? Thanks!

2. Bearface

Bearface Active Member

Hi LostnotFound,
    Perhaps you could find something else to focus on that makes you happy: a hobby or sport or volunteer work, or some new people in your life. I was in a similar situation and I found that being busy doing something I enjoy with others who share the same passion is a good way of getting over it.

3. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

When I got out of a bad relationship a long time ago, I was thankful that I didn't meet anyone else for like a year or so. Even though I was really wanting comfort. You said something like you depended on her to make you happy and that is a dangerous way to be for anyone seeking happiness. I hope you find happiness on your own and do the things Bearface advised you to do. When you are happy and you have a life that is glowing and growing to accommodate two people, then you will find the person you are looking for.