Help me find the movie title, please? :)

Discussion in 'Movies with Lesbian/Bi Themes' started by tropicalyass, May 7, 2017.

1. tropicalyass

tropicalyass New Member

Hi guys, I saw a lesbian movie trailer and now I want to watch it but I can't recall the title. It was a non-english movie with European language I can't identify, I think the trailer year is around 2016-2017 The trailer's story is something like this. A girl visited an old lady whose house is used to be a swimming pool. She lives alone and it seems like the old lady doesn't want to move her house because she has a love memory about a girl when they were younger, and her mother didn't seem to accept.

Please help me the name of the movie :)

2. mariannek2u

mariannek2u Well-Known Member

Good question...i have no clue to be honest...did you google it?

3. tropicalyass

tropicalyass New Member

I did try. I wish the keywords I typed would give me any positive results. lol

4. Cebi31

Cebi31 New Member

5. tropicalyass

tropicalyass New Member

Unfortunately no :) Thanks anyway
    The trailer was quiet recent, 2015 or 2016. What I can understand from the trailer is that it is a story of a young woman visited an old woman age 80 something. This old woman turned out to live inside an old swimming pool where lies a memory which make her house is in a swimming pool...

6. lesbiandama123

Is it like grandmother 2015, isn't it? because the two character, one is older than younger about 20 years old.

7. Artemis9865

Artemis9865 New Member

It would help if you remember what language was spoken. You can also filter in IMDB by subject and year, Remember the film probally was released one or two years before the date it exposes in trailers and commercial cinema's.