Hello from NC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fosterthedrummer, Aug 15, 2015.

1. fosterthedrummer

fosterthedrummer New Member

Hi,

I'm Cassidy (or Cass as the bulk of my friends call me), I've known I was gay since I was 14 but didn't really start coming out until after my cousin's death in 2013. Between his death and (I don't even know why) Ellen Page's coming out speech, I decided to work up the nerve. Well that and some crap with another cousin but that's a whole different story. Basically, I had decided that if I was still the black sheep of my family after the stuff she's done then that was my family's issue not mine.

Personal stuff aside, I enjoy music (anything except post-Crystal Gayle country music), movies (Tootsie being a favorite because you can't go wrong with 80s Jessica Lange and Dustin Hoffman), reading, and playing the drums. My mom says I have too many t-shirts, I say there's too many amazing shirts in the world.

Not really looking for anything at the moment except for someone to talk to and any idea of where I put my PlayStation Portable a year ago.

2. Tamara05

Tamara05 Member

Hey fosterthedrummer,
    Welcome to AE
    hope you have a good weekend