Hello from Minnesota, USA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shortstack_Bri, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Shortstack_Bri

Hola a todos. I'm Bri, from MN in the States. I used to be super active on here back in 06-08, and made a few friends, but unfortunately after being inactive so long have no way to get back in to my account (pw forgotten, old email deactivated, thanks yahoo). So, here I am again =)

I love rain, coffee, grey skies (I think it's cozy weather), good beer, and ladies. More of a dog person than a cat person, firm intersectional feminist politics, proud bi-racial Mexicana, nerdy as hell, and always up for chatting. What up y'all? =)

aussie_gabby and statue like this.
  2. HoneyDylan

HoneyDylan Well-Known Member

Hi. Same here about active before, new forum, lost account. Anyway I'm in Nebraska. Looking for a friend, someone to talk to. Let me know if your interested in chatting.

3. Johille Anderson

Johille Anderson Well-Known Member

Hey Bri. #WelcomeAboard. How are you doing?

4. entertainmentguruwannabe

entertainmentguruwannabe Active Member

Hello Bri! Welcome back to AE (I'm a very fresh member, and haven't used these forums to my advantage nearly enough) Just wanted to shoot you a friendly hi back and note that Minnesota is a fabulous state! I grew up there till I was 10 (pretty much my whole childhood), so I have very fond and lovely memories of it. Always nice to meet a MinnesOOOtan =) <(Sorry if that joke was way too lame, and overused, I just had to, hahaha).