Hello from Long Island

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by YOLO, Nov 26, 2013.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

Hello Everyone, getting acclimated. :)

2. invincible

invincible Well-Known Member

Hello. =) You'll find out soon enough that following is quite a useless feature and doesn't really do anything. I hope you do get acclimated. I haven't taken to the new design though. The features are severely lacking. The flow of conversation is a mess. There are no bios. They don't notify people when they get private messages. You'd think that's the first feature they'd put in for private messages but no. =/

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

LOL at Invincible, you make it sound like I arrived late to a party that's just ending.

4. invincible

Oh the party's still going on. It's just that the best food's already gone. I'm hoping they serve up some good ones soon instead of letting us snack on the scraps. =D

5. Harpy

Harpy Well-Known Member

Yes, there is notification for private messages. It's a popup. If you want to receive them then you have to disable your popup blocker for the Afterellen website.

6. invincible

Hey Harpy, my popup blocker doesn't work in private/incognito mode so I should be getting popups but I never got notifications. We used to be informed via email. I think that method's more efficient and messages are most likely to get noticed. It worked well for the old site. Just a thought. =)