Hello from DC!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by beatriceruth, Feb 10, 2016.

1. beatriceruth

beatriceruth New Member

(well, actually the suburbs)

I'm Beatrice and I'm a college student -- I'm majoring either in English or in Women's Studies (typical lesbian, I know).

I would really like to meet some other lesbians/queer women because I don't currently know many.

Hope you all are having a good night!

FingerSmith and Jane Doe like this.
  2. Gyldenragg

Gyldenragg Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to AE! :)

We're a pretty friendly bunch I'd say, so hopefully you'll meet some cool people to expand your (lgbt) circle!

How are you liking your studies so far then? I always think it's so cool how your system in the US allows you to decide on your specialty/focus area later on in the degree rather than locking yourself early on. There are obviously pros and cons for both, but I think it's a good approach for people who don't necessarily know from the very beginning.

3. hum_dinger

hum_dinger Well-Known Member

Hi Beatrice!

Welcome! I started using AE for the same reason as you, because I don't get to meet a lot of gay people so I wanted to connect with the community and so far I'm really enjoying it. I've been chatting to some brilliant women!

If you fancy a chat, just message me!:)