Have to after what to do?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Kourtney, May 22, 2017.

1. Kourtney

Kourtney Member

Hello all I'm new here..I coming her for advice on a situation I'm dealing with...Over the past few months I have two females (stud and femme) after me..There both associate at my job...Now the stud been after me for months ..I never had a female court me before...At first it kinda weird but flattering...This went on for months but it a subtle way no one knew... But I've grown aggravated with her..

Now the femme been after me but in a subtle way...I never paid attention...Im thinking she just being friendly..But in recent months she became more aggressive..Like making faces at me...a going outta way to speak to me...Its weird cuz as management she doesn't talk with everybody u know...Now the femme and stud work closely together ...So maybe they went in on me?? But how to get the stud off my back...Without hurting anyone feeling...And how ask the femme out? Thanks

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

How much do you like your job or hope to advance in it? If you do, I would ignore these women, it doesn't sound right and I can't imagine it going well even if you got the boss lady to go out with you.

What I would do, if you are indeed piqued about dating women is actually finding someone outside of work for a casual date. Test things outside of work. If things blow up with someone from work, you will be passing by this person everyday and she may make more than faces at you and make your life miserable.

Gentry, Nancy, Kourtney and 1 other person like this.
  3. Kourtney

Kourtney Member

Thanks for the reply, I usually don't date coworkers..Several Have tried over the years...She just intrigued me u know...But I know it's tricky business...But how I go about doing outside of the workplace... my job is cool don't wanna advance there tho..She even try to persuade to make it a career smh

4. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Kourtney likes this.