Greetings from Maryland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pocket, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Pocket

Pocket Member

Hello everyone! I have been poking around for a little bit looking for a place where I could get some advice and hopefully share some as well. I'm at a point right now where I'm really beginning to reach out and explore who I am as a person, and I'm currently in the second semester of my freshman year of college. I'd love to meet you guys, and maybe know more about what this site has to offer! :)

2. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Hi there, Pocket! I haven’t been answering many of the introductory e-mails coming in on the site anymore—mostly because I’m a lesbian inside a gentleman’s body and I wasn’t sure if seeing a guy’s name on these posts made other members feel...weird. But I thought I’d make an exception in your case, because I also live in Maryland! :D Currently I’m still legally residing in Arnold, but later in the spring/summer I’m eventually going to be moving to Glen Burnie. As for AE, it used to be way more active five or ten years ago, and unfortunately I missed its heyday; I hadn’t discovered my inner identity at that point yet. But there’s still some cool stuff to see and do. Take it easy, cheers.

3. Pocket

Pocket Member

Awesome, hi Greg! Sorry for the late reply, It's been busy here. And I don't have a problem with that at all. Guy, girl, doesn't matter who, I think it's totally fine. :) I'm from Mechanicsville, way down south, but I'm currently up in Baltimore to study. And that's good to know, I didn't know this place used to be more active. I'll poke around some more and see what's up. Thanks!

4. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Very cool. Someone I was friends with since middle school moved down to St. Mary’s eleven years ago (to the little city that goes by Hollywood or California). Well, good on you for being scholastic. Mind if I ask what you’re studying, just out of curiosity? I’d feel inclined to say since we’re in the same state maybe we could get together sometime just to hang out or whichever. But if you’re busy studying or otherwise, no worries. ;)

5. Fix Society

Fix Society Well-Known Member

Hi people!

6. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Greetings, Fix Society! :D

7. Pocket

Pocket Member

That's cool. Thanks, I'm studying at MICA, majoring in Illustration so I can become a concept artist. But yeah, I actually wouldn't mind meeting up sometime! I can't say when though, it is always busy here just cranking out project after project. We'll see!

Also, hi Fix Society!

8. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Very cool. I’m not very good at drawing or illustrating anything, but I guess you hear that semi-often when you share that. But best o’ luck! Keep me posted how all is going! ;D

greylin likes this.
  9. Fix Society

I was going to post a smiley but they're all kind of ugly... maybe this one. :eek:

10. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Yeah, they are a little gawky and awkward-looking. I do like the big piano smiley green with the eyes closed though.:D

11. Fix Society

I think this is the worst one: o_O

12. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

That renders me inclined to fall on my back and roll about laughing uncontrollably as if being relentlessly tickled by invisible forces.

13. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Hey Pocket! I knew someone majoring in fine arts once and she sure did not get any sleep. Hope you are well and get to relax on your spring break soon.