Greetings from Illinois

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by youweremyfavoritepoem, Nov 28, 2014.

1. youweremyfavoritepoem

Hello! My name is Katie. I'm new to the site, but I've read some of the articles, and I'm excited to read more. I really like seeing representation of the Gender and Sexuality spectrum in books and tv shows. My current favorites for televisions shows with lesbian couples are Orange Is the New Black, Faking It, Carmilla (web series), and Lost Girl. If anyone wants to discuss any of those or just say hi, feel free!

Nancy and Bluenote like this.
  2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Welcome to AE!

3. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Hey katie, velcomen. I'm moses. Nice to meet u.
    I've watched all the shows u mentioned. Love love OITNB and Faking It is....I donno...I loved it in season 1 and I find myself wishing it could replicate that in season 2. But I still watch it the minute its's out, so it's still good.

Carmilla...hmmm...I didn't find it That good considering the hype about it. I watched 6 or 7 episodes. ..do u rekon I should go back and give it another go?

Lost girl...I used to love it...but the last season got squeezed outta my watching schedule as I'd no time. The last season any good?