Greetings fellow earthlings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Vie

Vie New Member

Hi..
    Soo.. I'm kinda new to this whole thing but yet not.
    I grew opposite to many of you I guess. Openminded parents and family, openminded school-environment with lots of lgbtq people, hardest part having one lgbtq friend "harassing" me with "You are gay aren't you!?!!". (yeah that really happened) and I have always had it in the back of my mind, wondering, if I am or not, but I have always somehow told myself that I am not because I see myself in the future with a man and a family.

Somehow I feel like I've been stupid for almost 30 years. So many times I've been out and been talking to girls and wondered how it would be like to kiss them. Like really zooning out thinking about it, like "what if I would just do it right now?"

I feel like I can't take this on any platform in my own country or hometown right now, knowing several people being there and not trusting them right now. It's gossip town. I don't really know where to turn right now, feel so confused and not knowing what to do. Being afraid of just being called "going through a phase" because of several other factors behind me, but I feel like I finally can settle in myself, exploring myself, accepting myself.

Plz help.