Greeting from the third world

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by submarine_bird, Jul 6, 2017.

1. submarine_bird

submarine_bird New Member

Well, I would love to tell to all of you my real name and to scream loud the truth about my sexuality, but I simply cannot. Not because I am coward but because if I did it, I would lose anything and everything. This is why this site and my imagination and my world are the only way of escapism. Not to mention "The L word". I am well educated, in thirties, with so much of love to give, but guess what - I am denied to giving it. So, I envy all of peole who came out, who live their lives freely, love the live they live, and live the life they love. I knew the truth about my sexuality since my early adolescence, but watching The L word helped me accept it fully, so, from the someone who was being ashamed I transformed into someone who just wants others to accept that I am not monster if I am not hetero. I know it sounds ridiculous but, trust me, when you live where I live, you simply cannot do much. So, hello to all of you, guys, I chose my nickname to represent a person who wants to fly and be free but she is denied of it. Hello once again.

2. Tpt77

Tpt77 New Member

Hi, nice to be friend and i believe that all come to this forum just like you wanna tell out who we are while we can not in our normal live. By the way where are u living that u say u cant do much?

submarine_bird likes this.
  3. submarine_bird

Well, you know, I have one mission, and it became to me like the plot from that movie "Shawshank redemption"... Don't know how, don't know when... But one day I will go away and liv the life I want to.

4. mariannek2u

mariannek2u Well-Known Member

Hi @submarine_bird i hope yoj feel welcome and safe here!
    You can always find somebody to talk to or ask for advice

submarine_bird likes this.
  5. submarine_bird

Well, thanks... It's nice to hear it.