Girls with tattoos...

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by THECONMONI, Oct 31, 2016.

1. THECONMONI

THECONMONI Member

So okay guys I wrote this long thing but was little boo get to the point so here it is.

A couple weeks back I went out dancing with an old co-worker. She was there with a couple of guys friends later we were joined by this other friend of theirs. The only person I knew there was my old co-worker, so everyone was like a stranger to me.The new girl didn't seem to want anything to do with me but I minded my own business. About 30 minutes later my co-worker leaves, I stayed because I wanted to dance and I paid 15 dollars to get in.

I was left with said girl, and my friends other guys friend. It really wasn't weird it felt like I knew the guy for ages. Then the thing I may need some advice with is trying to decipher if the girl was possibly liking me even just a little.

On the way to the bar she completely grabbed my arm and pulled me along, then Selena came on and I got up and started dancing, I took the boy with me since he and I had been bonding for at least one hour more than the cute girl, then she followed us, he sat down and I kept dancing, this girls decides to start sexy dancing with me. I didn't think much of it until now. Through the night she and I were basically dancing non stop.

At the end of the night the three of us go to a pizza parlor, and it turns out she also loves Tegan and Sara, and Blessed the fall. throughout that part of the night she mentions a couple of times to friend her on Instagram and send her a DM if I ever want to hang out or go to a show. We exchanged numbers she texted me asking if I made it home okay. I responded yes thanks and left it at that.

So I guess my question like everyone's question would be, I know she likes girls so I got that covered but were those subtle signals that maybe she might be open to the idea of actually going out sometime, or does it just seemed like a friendly gesture because my old co-worker left me there. (PS, Im a very independent girl so it's not like I was freaking out, because my friend left)

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

She's a keeper, go ask her out for coffee.

littlebecksx likes this.
  3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Or just bang her.

greylin likes this.
  4. THECONMONI

THECONMONI Member

Right! She is a tattoo artist and I might just want to do what Bluenose suggested too ;P

greylin likes this.
  5. THECONMONI

THECONMONI Member

I wasn't really thinking about it (Lies all lies) :p she was hot too, I texted her, hopefully she remembered me!

6. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Next time a hot girl sexy dances with you all night and texts to see if you got home ok - for the love of all things holy - keep flirting with her via text. That is, if you want a chance at said bangage.

Anyhow, you have her number, reach out.

littlebecksx likes this.
  7. THECONMONI

THECONMONI Member

Well I texted her and she never texted back. Oh well, I think next time I'll be quicker.