getting really nervous

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Neeria, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Neeria

Neeria Member

There's this girl in one of my classes and I can't really tell what her deal is. Sometimes when I look over I'll catch her staring at me and when our eyes meet she'll look away but then glance back again. She also tends to get up and walk past where I am sitting a lot. A couple of times she's walked past my desk really slowly and when I looked up she kind of smirked a bit. Just recently I saw her talking with a friend and her friend looked over at me and then they started laughing. Sometimes when I get up to get water or throw something away, I'll look over to see her watching me again and then she'll look away and have that same little grin on her face and sometimes her face will just be neutral.

I posted this here because a friend of mine said that she might be interested in me but that doesn't make too much sense considering that we've barely talked. I'm not really interested her, I'm just curious because this behavior is different to me. I can't tell if it's all just coincidence or if she's mocking me or something. I have some anxiety issues so as silly as it may seem, this has actually been worrying me a lot. Any ideas?

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

If you are not interested in her then take her level of interest as little consequence to you. You might get anxiety over stuff because you have quite the problem/mystery solver mind and you can't put things like that away. You want to understand what's going on around you.

I would say hi if she passes by slowly and smile back if she laughs things off with her friend. You might not feel confident enough to do that, but sometimes behavior drives the mind. You act all confident and casual, with baby steps and you will be confident and casual. Who knows, this anxiety of yours may drive you to be one of the greatest minds in understanding human behavior one day.

Good luck. If she is mean to you, report back and I will help mentally kick her butt.