Getting back with Ex??

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by spacekitty, Feb 16, 2019.

1. spacekitty

spacekitty New Member

What are the chances? Share your stories?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  2. docdestiny

docdestiny New Member

Hi there. So I registered at this forum just to let you know about my experience.
    I got back with my ex and it was such a waste of time indeed. We decided to give it another go after 4 years we split up, meaning we were not talking to each other or in touch at all. At first it felt like turning back time, of course pretending to forget what went wrong years earlier. We stayed togheter for another couple of years, but no good came out of it. Old issues were still there and there was no way to overcome them. I think we really loved each other but obviously that was not enough. The thing is, no matter what you are willing to give and offer, you don't change people and people don't change you as they please.
    Now maybe your case is different, you are thinking of trying to get her back as you broke up a few months ago. Still I don't think you two guys will be able to sort things out if you are sure you have already put your very best in the relationship.