Gamers?

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by RiotOntheInside, Jan 31, 2018.

1. RiotOntheInside

RiotOntheInside New Member

Any fellow gamers? I play Xbox when I have free time. Some games I like to play online and just wondered if others did too. If so what are you playing?
    The last online ones I’ve played were Grand Theft Auto, some of the Far Cry series, and Ghost Recon.

Ultraviolet1982 likes this.
  2. Pearl

Pearl Member

Hey Riot, I play nearly every console lol. When I was a kid, I used to jam out mostly to the Warioland series, and recently I’ve played Yooka-Laylee and Mario Odyssey on the Switch.

Mario still never disappoints. Yooka-Laylee was a good comeback game from the creators of Banjo-Kazooie. They never should have sold Rareware, but Playtonic is quite competent... they do need to work on those landscaping designs so the characters don’t get stuck while traversing on the cliffs though.

3. RiotOntheInside

RiotOntheInside New Member

I don’t have a switch yet but the Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda game are the main reasons I want one! I used to play Banjo-Kazooie on the 64 console. Haven’t heard of the Yooka-Laylee one.

4. Pearl

Pearl Member

I heard that the new Legend of Zelda game was much better than Mario Odyssey, but I have yet to play it..,

But I played both Banjo Kazooie (including Tooie) games. They were extremely challenging and fun since you gotta go around figuring out how to go about things. And Nuts and Bolts was a disaster imo. I didn’t love it.

5. Ultraviolet1982

Ultraviolet1982 New Member

I'm new to the site and was apprehensive but then I found other gamers and decided to join.

I'm a gamer with both xbox one X and ps4. I'm currently obsessed with Borderlands 2 and trying to get into far cry 5. None of my real life friends are gamers let alone know about my sexuality!

I enjoyed the Banjo Kazooie games. I agree with you Nuts and bolts was a truly awful game! It should never have been made

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019