Fingering

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Gentry, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Gentry

Gentry Active Member

Hi everyone!

I hope I get an answer from you.. I tried googling but didn't find any answer or a similar question. It's about using fingers during sex, I trim my nails regularly but I still often scratch my partner's vag with my nails. Sometimes she bleeds a little bit because of it. I do not know how to prevent this..

Maybe I should add that she was a virgin. We've had sex every week for around 2 months now. I don't know if this has something to do with the bleeding.

Thank you in advance!
    -Gentry

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Freshly trimmed nails can be rather sharp. You will probably have to file the edges off of them or trim them ahead of time. Also, and this I learned from getting a massage from a masseuse who had no nails but I kept getting scratched here and there, it turned out it was his cuticles. You might want to soften your hands with a nice soak and some aloe or anything neither of you are allergic to.

She also could be extra sensitive because she is a virgin and this is all new. If she is not lubricating enough it can scratch more and I would shop for the right lubricant for you both. Or take even more time in foreplay which is great fun!

3. Gentry

Gentry Active Member

sorry for the late response. Thank you very much! -gent